Administrative agent | Hot air balloons
We orchestrate these moments of
inexpressible happiness, where everything seems to align perfectly to create memorable moments.
Friends and family gather to experience the wonder of hot air balloons, which inspire our
our daily work. The festival team is at the center of all this magic and continues to innovate
to produce even more. We bring people together, we make them dream and above all, we do it while having fun.
Have you always been interested in events? Here, you will participate in all the steps that go into
the development of a festival. You will be able to put your knowledge to good use, create unforgettable moments and
and think about the best way to convey every facet of this major event. If you like
If you like to be in the heat of the action, the position of Administrative Officer - Hot Air Balloons is for you!
Being part of the team allows you to develop your professional skills, to meet
the event industry in a warm and festive atmosphere.
- Participate in the planning, organization and follow-up of the registration of participants in our
projects and events (pilots, officials and team members);
- Assemble legal documentation and follow up with pilots as necessary;
- Write and prepare the various documents presented and given to the pilots and their teams;
- Ensure proper use, control and monitoring of the database;
- Ensure smooth and assiduous communication with pilots, officers and their teams;
- Take flight bookings, do data entry, answer questions from
passengers and send flight certificates;
- Participate in various planning and organizational meetings before and during our
events (pre-flight gathering, daily meetings);
- Produce various reports and compile information.
- College or university studies in administration, communication, tourism or any other relevant training
- Bilingual (French and English) (an asset);
- Know how to work in a team;
- Attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good adaptability;
- Be organized and structured.
5, chemin de l'Aéroport, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
between 18$ and 20$ per hour
April to end of August 2023
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text. The organisation is fair in its analysis of male and female applicants.