At the International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, we orchestrate these moments of inexpressible happiness, where everything seems to align perfectly to create memorable moments. Friends and families come together to experience the wonder of hot air balloons, which inspire our daily work. The festival team is at the center of all this magic and continues to innovate to produce even more. We bring people together, we make them dream and above all, we do it by surpassing ourselves. Our watchword is creativity. We use it in all spheres of our work, whether it's to find solutions, rectify our approaches or deliver one of the most important festivals in Quebec. To do so, we are looking for a graphic designer who will collaborate with us in the ideation and production of this wonder that distinguishes us.
- Creating, adapting and adapting various promotional and signage visuals for various projects, including the festival;
- Ensure compliance with the International Balloon Festival's graphic standards,
- Understand and respect the brand's positioning
- Participate in the creation and adaptation of layouts for print and digital materials;
- Prepare files for printing or digital production according to specified specifications;
- Work in collaboration with the various specialists of the marketing communications team.
- Create, update and oversee the production of electronic and print materials, promotional materials and the audio-visual library that are in line with corporate objectives and tailored to the various target audiences.
- Studies in graphic design, computer graphics or any other relevant training;
- Presentation of the portfolio at the interview;
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Working knowledge of printing and digital production techniques and processes
- Creative, professional, efficient, committed with an energizing attitude;
- Openness and adaptation to change with very good stress management;
- Highly autonomous with a sense of organization and tight follow-ups;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
5, chemin de l'Aéroport, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (with the possibility of telecommuting - flexible and hybrid)
As soon as possible
Mandate: part-time or contractual (possibility of full-time depending on the mandate)
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text. The organisation is fair in its analysis of male and female applicants.